HOW TO HELP
There are many ways to get involved and help us fulfill our important mission:
- Join our Facebook cause and promote it to all your friends.
- Become a free member of the Planet Thrive community and join our re|shelter group so you can take part in the discussions for each of our planned projects. Your voice matters to us!
- If you have connections to elementary schools, other housing non-profits, or safer building material companies, let us know. Let’s work together in some way!
- Volunteer to help us in our mission – we can always use people to do research online from the comfort of their own home.
- Notify us of any potentially related grant programs for housing, the arts, the environment, disability, health, and/or architecture that you come across.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to our non-profit.
- Update your will so that part (or the entirety) of your estate is left to re|shelter.
- If you haven’t already, switch to all organic and natural personal care, cleaning, and home products.
- If you are a parent, spouse or friend of someone with environmental intolerances, make your home and body a safe, chemical free place for them to be around.
- Educate your friends, family, colleagues, and other loved ones about environmental intolerances and the lifestyle changes everyone can make to keep our world safe for all.